+ My Story
Hello, I’m Tanya.
An ex journo turned blogger (and marketer).
Lucky Attitude was born out of dissatisfaction with status quo – the world doesn’t seem to be ready yet for the expectations we, Millennials, have of the 21st century.
We are the only Millennial marketing and workplace blog-consultancy in the UK aiming to help both twenty-somethings and brands through content and consultancy.
I offer consultancy and public speaking services. Below are some publications that have written about my work:
Previous speaking engagements:
- November 2014 – The Next Generation of Global Consumers event “Engaging Millennials”
- March 2015 – Brand vs Millennial panel by Slalom Consulting – “Adapting to Millennials “
- September 2015 – Brighton SEO – “How To Master Digital PR”
- March 2016 – Executive workshop – “How to attract & retain millennial employees?”
- June 2016 – Welsh Contact Centre Forum – “The new American Dream: Millennials at work”
- October 2017 – Barclays Emerge Diversity Network – “Mind The Generation Gap”
Pick my brain and expertise! Email me at tanyaATluckyattitudeDOTcoDOTuk.