+ My Story
Hello, I’m Tanya.
An ex journo turned blogger.
Lucky Attitude was born out of dissatisfaction with status quo – the world doesn’t seem to be ready for us.
Lucky is the first Millennial blog in the UK helping twenty-somethings to navigate life & career.
Below are some publications that have written about us:
I offer consultancy and public speaking services.
Previous consultancy & speaking experience:
- November 2014 – The Next Generation of Global Consumers event “Engaging Millennials”
- March 2015 – Brand vs Millennial panel by Slalom Consulting – “Adapting to Millennials “
- September 2015 – Brighton SEO – “How To Master Digital PR”
- March 2016 – Executive workshop – “How to attract & retain millennial employees?”
- June 2016 – Welsh Contact Centre Forum – “The new American Dream: Millennials at work”
- September 2017 – Millennial brand consultant for ASK Italian restaurant
- October 2017 – Barclays Emerge Diversity Network – “Mind The Generation Gap”
Pick my brain and expertise! Email me at tanyaATluckyattitudeDOTcoDOTuk.