+ My Story
Hello, I’m Tanya.
In December 2013 I was fortunately made redundant from the job that bored me to tears.
That night I laid in my bed and dreamed of starting a blog.
I wanted to inspire people to be free & happy in a world of boring (& meaningless) jobs.
Lucky Attitude – the first Millennial blog in the UK – helps twenty-somethings to navigate life & career.
What it means to be successful has changed.
Living to work is not really that appealing. We’d rather have more time to pursue other interests & spend it with people we love.
That’s why we’re asking for flexi-time.
That’s why there is no longer a job for life.
That’s why we’re seen as so entitled.
We want more to life than just work & we are not sorry.
Below are some publications that have written about us:
I offer consultancy and public speaking services.
Previous consultancy & speaking experience:
- November 2014 – The Next Generation of Global Consumers event “Engaging Millennials”
- March 2015 – Brand vs Millennial panel by Slalom Consulting – “Adapting to Millennials “
- September 2015 – Brighton SEO – “How To Master Digital PR”
- March 2016 – Executive workshop – “How to attract & retain millennial employees?”
- June 2016 – Welsh Contact Centre Forum – “The new American Dream: Millennials at work”
- September 2017 – Millennial brand consultant for ASK Italian restaurant
- October 2017 – Barclays Emerge Diversity Network – “Mind The Generation Gap”
- March 2018 – An advisory panel “The Next On-the-Go Product for Millennials” for Go To Market Pros
Pick my brain and expertise! Email me at tanyaATluckyattitudeDOTcoDOTuk.